Thursday, January 12, 2006

Foxy BLOG on the run...

...you scream and everybody, reads?

For whatever reason I've been listening to a lot of what would be considered as "Glam Rock". A lot of Bowie, T.Rex, Mott the Hoople, Sweet, New York Dolls, Sweet, etc. I can't really explain why I'm suddenly drawn to listen to this guitar heavy, hard hitting and larynx thrashing music. There has been a revival of sorts in the past couple years with bands like The Darkness emerging with their retro sound, and I think my desire to know the original source of things is what draws me more than anything to this style of music...either that or it just rocks and I just like it, as always, the simplest explanation seems to be the correct one.

School starts again next week. I'm taking two classes, each bound to work both of my cerebral lobes, respectively. Econ 5 (aka Statistics) and Cinematography, it should be a fun yet boring semester, I'm just glad to finally be able to work with film and get some actual training in the medium. Soon to come, my first Super8 film.

Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment