Thursday, March 23, 2006

I done been tagged...

The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic, " six weird habits..things about ME", and people who get tagged need to write a blog about their six weird habits..things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next six people to be tagged and list their names.Don't forget to leave a comment that says, " You are tagged" in their myspace comments and tell them to read your blog.

1.) I'm very concerned about how the cuffs of my jeans relate to the pair of shoes I'm wearing that day. Generally I'm happier on the days I'm wearing my Converse Chuck Taylor's.

2.) Almost every night you can find me at 2 am, awake, at my computer or on the couch, actually FIGHTING sleep. I hate sleeping but I love the feeling of not being tired. It's an ongoing conflict.

3.) If you're out to dinner with me and you bite your fork or spoon then scrape it with your teeth, I will murder you on the spot.

4.) People say I'm a pretty good writer, I think I'm a pretty good writer, but I'm also a class act procrastinator with it. I need less distractions, basically.

5.) I prefer going to movies alone

6.) I love food with garlic, if it didn't make me stink I'd eat it all day everyday.

People to be tagged.

1.) Ben
2.) Roman
3.) Ashley
4.) Darcy
5.) Manda
6.) Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment