Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Don't judge me by the food I eat. Judge me by how I kill it.

I got ...Trail of Dead's new album today! Gonna give it a listen later. As much as I hate the Virgin Megastore, I was attracted by the sale they were having today. Tons of CD's for only $10 each, not bad. But when CD's aren't on sale they're usually priced $10 too high, that's why I usually loath them. But I bit the bullet today after noticing that the Trail of Dead CD was cheaper there than Rasputin, plus Raspy's didn't have the special version with a DVD, so I had no choice. Walking back to work I was lost in thought, the kind of thought where you don't even remember anything, you don't remember walking, you don't remember the people you see, you just remember that you stopped by Subways, got some grub, then were suddenly back at the office. I'm pretty sure I ran into a light post at one point, but I was feeling so numb it didn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment