Tuesday, May 3, 2005

(Snuffleupagus voice) Writing is fun!

It's amazing how much my happiness in life elevates the more I write. I had unintentionally taken a break from it for a few months trying to focus on my classes, until I realized how much suffering I was putting myself through, feeling creatively oppressed, numb from the day to day travels out to my class then the 3 hours of listening to something I wouldn't remember the next week. I was feeling unfulfilled, frustrated, tired, lack of motivation towards anything and everything was creeping in and dominating everything I did. I soon realized it was time to return to my natural state of being a writer and not trying to accomplish goals that appear wholesome but are ultimately damaging to my life. Please join me as I rejoice and bask in the wonderful world of my imagination once again. Finally, I can breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment