Tuesday, December 20, 2005

"Christmahanukwanzakah"...stop it!

It might have been funny about 3 years ago when I first heard it, but seriously, once Old Navy starts using it in their TV commercials it's no longer okay to use in normal everyday conversation, attempting to get a laugh.

And btw...why does Hanukah get an extra share in said "consolidated holiday word"? I'm pretty sure that "kah" wasn't there originally, either it's just a case of one person accidentally saying it that way and spreading or perhaps the Jews DO own the media! ha ha

Well, I only have to endure the word for a few more days, thankfully. But please, for my sake, stop saying it. Just stick to the PC term "Happy Holidays", or say "Merry Christmas" 'cause that's what I'm celebratin'.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment