Friday, August 20, 2004

City College of San Francisco is officially LAME

Tell me, what kind of school downsizes and has less evening classes when it is situated just outside a major metropolitan filled with people who work 9 - 5 and can't go to school during the day time. Don't know, lemme tell you, CITY COLLEGE OF SAN FRANCISCO. I tried to add an evening Algebra class last night only to find enough people to fill a second class standing along the wall inside class in the doorway. And since they pick who gets in by your registration date, I decided to give up since I only registered about a month ago. So I got up at the butt-crack of dawn today to make the 7am class. The lady who drives the 49 bus in the morning is so incredibly slow I figured I'd calm myself down with some Primus. That helped. I made it to the class on time with not a minute to spare, then 15 minutes late the teacher came strolling in. COOL, I thought, he's lax, maybe he'll let me add. But I found out there was already a list of about 15 people. That's OK, I thought, All I gotta do is show up a couple more times and watch the people drop like flies until it's my turn to add. SO WISH ME LUCK PEOPLE! I NEED THIS CLASS IN ORDER TO FINISH THE NEXT CLASS UP IN TIME TO APPLY FOR SF STATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment