Monday, April 25, 2005

Blain...

It's official, David Blain is the only human being in the world who seems to have the power to creep me out...totally. Staying up past 2 am and watching him do his magic, illusionary, trickery or whatever gift or power he has is dangerous, I don't recommend it. I mean, seeing stuff like him putthing a newspaper up against a store window and simply putting his hand through the window as if there were a hole in it, or grabbing an open and empty Coke can, holding it from the bottom and shaking it when all of a sudden it's full again and closed, then seeing him open it back up and drink from it...HOLY CRAP! I wanna meet the guy just to find out what kind of deal he has with whatever divine or demonic entity he might believe in. Sure, a lot of it is talent, and his endurance trials are strange yet impressive. But man, I don't know if he realizes exactly how strange his behavior is.

No comments:

Post a Comment