Friday, April 1, 2005

LET'S GO A'S!!!

So I went to the Giants vs. A's game last night. It was a great game, plenty of excitement, the energy between ballclubs and their fans was intense but politely contained plus it was a close game the whole way through. The sucky part was that the Giants won in the bottom of the 10th inning with 2 outs and a man on. Some pinch hitter named Tucker stepped in and ripped on into right center to score the runner. Gotta hand it to'em, that's just clutch. But anyway, it's preseason and doesn't really matter except for bragging rights. I'm excited about this season, I plan on goin' to more games. I think I only went to 2 games last season. I've already gone to 2 preseason games this year, so I guess I'm off to a good start. I saw a training game while I was in AZ, and last night's. I just hope the entire A's team can stay healthy. The supporting cast of back up players isn't too strong. But hopefully they'll get some more quality players with the new owner. Some guy named Wolff, I guess he owns "The Gap", so maybe the A's will start wearing uniforms made by The Gap, that'd be funny, all cotton uniforms with V-neck sweaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment