Tuesday, August 16, 2005

How'd I miss it?

Remember that cruddy Raul Midon CD that I hated? Well, I sold it to Raspy's (Rasputin Music) today and got a whole $2 for it. Thanks alot impulse buying bug and Virgin return policy! In return, I got myself a couple of used DVDs. The classic "Better Off Dead" (Gee, I'm sorry your mom blew up, Ricky) and "Panic Room". I only saw the second half of "Panic Room" this past weekend, and even then it was fragmented viewing as I was cleaning my apartment. But what I saw simply amazed me and held me in suspense for the parts that I was able to watch. I was shocked when I saw a used "Superbit" DVD version of it at Rasputin for only $3! How could I not get it! My DVD collection is growing immensely, along with my CD collection. I may have to invest in a good sized "Media Cabinet" sooner or later to house all my "stuff".

No comments:

Post a Comment