Sunday, October 9, 2005

Fool! You be trippin'...

The highlight of my day today: As I was walking home today this young couple came from behind me while they were on their morning jog. The woman (obviously in better shape than her manfriend) jogged in perfect form, good posture and proper separation extention with each step. The man however (wearing an oversized white t-shirt), I really can't explain what he was doing. With each step he took his other foot would almost cross complete behind the other. His feet were just barely missing, almost dodging eachother with each lunging step that he took until finally the man tripped, nearly hit a tree and almost fell into a newspaper box. The woman, smiling in disbelief that she was with such a clutz, looked on and just waited at the next corner while her male counterpart returned to the spot of where he tripped, wondering what it was he tripped over. It was your own foot moron! I muffled my laugh all the way home until I arrived within the auditory safety of my apartment and let out the laugh that was bursting to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment