Wednesday, October 5, 2005

Holes in bone...

Today I went to the dentist for the first time in just over 3 years. I expected poor results would arise once the x-rays were ready. At my last appointment 3 years ago, I had one filling out of 5 filled, so I expected at least 4 to still be present. Warning: If you need to go to the dentist and want to save some dough, try the UOP School of Dentistry, it's cheap, always good quality and the students are always nice...however, every sadistic aspect of what dentistry does to you is tiresome and dragged out since they are in fact only students and always need an instructor to check up on their work. The x-rays were in, a total of 7 cavities...but only 2 of the previous 4 were still present, while 5 whole new ones had burrowed into molers and next to one canine. I'm in for some torture over the next few months. Seinfeld Joke to make me feel better: "What's the difference between a sadist and a dentist? A sadist has newer magazines" ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment