Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Whatever it was...

Whatever kind of pressure I've been feeling has been magically lifted from my shoulders, and to think a new computer with a highly efficient operating system could do so much. No, I am not a TOTAL computer geek, I just know the basics. And I with what I have now I am able to do so much more.

It's amazing how just having the tools ready can inspire creativity in a person. I think back to artists like Michelangelo with his fresco paintings, Leonardo and his craftsmanship and expertise with oil painting, Shakespeare with his plume and in more modern times the filmmakers variety of digital components that are used to create today films. If you were wondering why so many films are being pumped out nowadays, it's because the production time has been shortened so much and made everything so streamlined that the accumulation of crap and the exhibition of quality films has been facilitated in so many ways.

But enough about that, more about what I'm doing...I'm writing again, but for real this time. Honestly, since my new computer runs quieter than the PC I had, I don't get so annoyed and don't have to force myself to shutdown the computer so I can get some rest from the ear piercing noise.

You can expect my script to be finished within 2 weeks for sure, if you would like to read a bit of it, let me know. I just might let you.

No comments:

Post a Comment