Friday, July 8, 2005

Early to bed...

...late to rise in my case.

I fell asleep at 9:30 yesterday, and still managed to get up around 8:00am, just as groggy as I would have felt had I only slept 5 hours. What a waste of a night, all the more reason to keep staying up late at night. I dunno, perhaps I needed the sleep and just don't want to admit it. Or maybe it was just a way to sleep through the boredom and make it go by faster. Either way, I feel the same.

My cat got a wart removed from her nose today, so I gotta stay home all weekend to make sure she doesn't pick at it. Sounds like fun doesn't it? ("Take my cat, please!")

Well, maybe I'll find a good selection of flicks at the library or rent something to help pass the time. Or I'll just write, which I should do anyway. I took a week off trying to get over some blockage.

No comments:

Post a Comment