Wednesday, July 6, 2005

What's really going on in the Sunset?

"visiongain Inc." (the company I work for and manage on the US homefront) was treated to a free Wednesday at the SF Zoo today. It was cool, fun and everything that a zoo could be. I was only moderately pissed when I found out that the monkey cages were being renovated. Why? Were the monkeys so bored with their decor that they needed a renovation in the middle of the summer? Plus there weren't any elephants, since one died and the other was so lonely that she was shipped down to SoCal. The trip home was interesting as is usual when riding the MUNI trains. An old lady who was standing in front of me was mumbling little rants and ravings to herself, I could barely hear most of it, but then all of a sudden she said in a normal speaking volume "SODOMIZING FREAK! WHERE'S YOUR AMERICAN FLAG!?"

No comments:

Post a Comment