Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Sensory overload to come...

3 shows and a movie within a 5 day period, there's no doubt that I'll have fun, I just hope my body is prepared for the sensory overload that will be inflicted upon it.

Demetri Martin (hilarious comedian) is tomorrow night
"Charlie & The Chocolate Factory" the movie Saturday afternoon
Billy Corgan at the Fillmore Saturday night
Beck on Monday night

I'm so excited for all these that I can't even express it clear enough. I'm just overwhelmed.

There's a guy from my work's London office who's here all week, he's a cool guy, he's just hanging out and interviewing potential freelance writers for the company. He was so hopped up on caffeine yesterday that he couldn't stop shaking, I don't know if that's the best way to get over a bad case of jetlag, but I guess it worked because he's fine today.

No comments:

Post a Comment