Tuesday, July 5, 2005

The local news is selling GM vehicles?

Channel 5 news today took 5 minutes out of my life, out of the lives of the loyal news watching audience and out of all the other stories in the world to be told just to make sure I knew that GM was giving an "Employee Discount" to all customers on their cars for the summer. I guess this is the last time I watch this channel, from now on I'm just sticking to good ol' independent non-sequiter NPR. My Final Cut Studio bundle pack arrived today, FINALLY I can re-edit all my short films and get some watchable copies of my films made. The DVD's will be out in a few months, let me know if you'd like a copy, otherwise I'll be trying to submit them to some local venues (ie Red Devil Lounge, StudentFilm.com, etc...) to get a little exposure and perhaps get away from the career I seem to be stuck in for the time being. I got home today and immedately felt all my energy suddenly being sucked from my body, as if my work hadn't already taken all of it already. I don't know what's got me so bored, maybe I should turn the TV off during Prime Time hours and read more. No more digital or analog media between the hours of 6pm to 10:30pm, just me and a bunch of thinly sliced trees with print on them to sooth my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment